I've taken on the role of community manager at my company recently and it's something I'm excited about. My first thoughts were that the main focus was on building company culture and building a positive atmosphere internally, but as I search the web looking for clues and insight to this new role I find that a major focus of a community manager is external driven.
Links I've found include:
- Hiring a community manager
- The four tenets of the community manager
- Community Manager Role
- Essential skills of a community manager
- Here is an awesome image outlining the community managers role.
- # tweets per month
- # blogs per week
- # comments on other blogs/communities per week
- increase site traffic to # by some date
Should my internal goals be on getting employees to blog? to answer questions in the industry? Or should they be focused on more internal culture building?
Please post your comments with sample goals you think a community manger should be setting for themselves. Without goals there is no direction, so please help me find my. Sphere: Related Content