Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THE FUTURE IS A BIG ADVENTURE

It's been a few days since my last post. I'm coming down from one of the greatest weekends ever, so how can you right about striving for goals when you just finished reaching one. I wanted to go to the Van Halen concert, and I not only made it happen but I was in the second row center stage. Both my friend and I wanted that so bad and made it happen. After that my wife came to TO for the weekend and we turned that into an unbelievable time. From years of hard work I now know how to take the those couple days here and there to enjoy it. These are mini goals that I've reached and when they turn out so great it makes you want to aim even higher for the next one.






THE FUTURE IS A BIG ADVENTURE




Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
The cards you're dealt in life are less important
than the way you play them.
Every day you face a new deck and new cards.

Carve out a niche for yourself in your imagined future.
Begin immediately to think and feel yourself as successful.
To achieve your goal in life, you need to project your end result.

Focus on your future, not your past.
Prepare for your future, don't live in the past.
Relish your good memories and use any bad ones as lessons in life.

Think of the elation, the satisfaction,
the joy you'll feel when you've achieved your objective.
Carry these ecstatic feelings with you every day
and they will bring your desired goals into view.

Success is waiting for you.


THE DAILY GURU


##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: