Friday, October 10, 2008

YOU MUST HAVE A DREAM TO MAKE IT COME TRUE

Our dreams are our reality!!! It's in this message today and it's always in my email quote. We form our futures with our minds, not y what others tell us. There is a reason I cal be corp's the fat cats because all the works are just the scared mice doing as they are told. I personally never want to be that scared mouse ever again and never ever want to be that fact cat. I want to free from the corporate world as a participant and just be a outsider trying to help fix it and show others it doesn't have to be that way. This message isn't too motivating but it shows one other goal I have and it's one I had for about 5 years, and so far I've been doing everything right to make it come true. Obviously being independent with a wife and 2 kids is not an easy goal to obtain, but I've been doing it for the last 3 years. At the same time I'm still focusing on my goal of 37 and my banker tells me that I'm making the right moves to reach that as well. So as crazy as those goals are by themselves they are even bigger combined .. and because of my focus and drive I am making them happen :) What are your big crazy goals? Are you on the path to reach them?





YOU MUST HAVE A DREAM TO MAKE IT COME TRUE


Advance confidently in the direction of your dreams,
and strive to live the life you imagine and you'll meet with success.

The only way to discover the limits of what is possible for you
is to go beyond those limits into the impossible.

Far away, there in the sunshine are your highest goals and aspirations.
Believe that you can reach them, look up and see their beauty,
believe in them, and follow where they lead.

You are the one who can stretch your own horizon.




THE DAILY GURU



##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: