Saturday, January 5, 2008

Why am I Happy Today?

I always have to give credit where it's due and the below email came from Sean Fahey of Belts and Beyond. There is a positive movement going on through BB and pretty much everybody who they come in contact with. It's an extremely enlightening experience, one that I feel can not be ignored or dismissed. To prove on person what was happening I had Sean call him the other night to just have a chat. After the call it was amazing to see how the power of a positive mind had effected a basically happy normal guy. There is much more to this than just thinking positive, it's about controlling your life and living it to the fullest. Check Sean's little email to me that he wanted me to pass along to all of you.



Are you happy Today? Are you truly Happy today ? I have to ask you this question today because everyone always chases after happiness but I dare to ask you.... What NEED do you have that is not fulfilled in your life that prevents you from being happy?


Think about it? Why are you unhappy (if you are)?


If you still find a NEED unfulfilled what are you waiting FOR?



FILL THAT NEED NOW! and then ask yourself


Why am I Happy Today?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: