Wednesday, April 30, 2008

goSolo.com

I have to write a blog about gosolo.com. Most of you know I have this but are wondering what it is and why I need it. We travel and having this saves me money and lets people get a hold of me. I may not answer my calls all the time but if you leave a message I will call you back within the hour (time permitting).

This system is amazing. For as little as $10/mth you can have your own 800 number, add $10 and you get unlimited incoming calls, add another $40 and you just got unlimited outbound calling. Add another $7 and you just got yourself one of the greatest virtual offices ever. I don’t know why or how but if you call this order in for some reason it comes to $44/mth. I know I’m good but I don’t think I did anything special to get that amazing low price.

I’ve let people know about this awesome product and all I can do is hope you are smart enough to save yourselves some money.

Gosolo.com … Get It!! Use It!! Love It!!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: