Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MAKING CHOICES IS YOUR GREATEST POWER

Man, these are getting better and better. We all have the power to choose where we go, and how we get there. Sean opened my eyes to this from and Eminem song, "Loose Yourself". I thank Dan for getting me to read and learn so much. Dan gave me the choice a long time ago to either stay at my job or start something new (I think I made the right choice ;). I'm not living proof of "we are our choices", but I think I'm on the right path. And I know I'm surrounded by people that are living examples of this concept and I love it. I've made the choice to read more, be a business owner, and to surround myself with great people, and I know my choices are moving me in the right direction .. forward!!!


Today's blurb is a little long and all over the place, but yesterday I exposed something that I think ties into today's message and I want to write something quick about it.


I love the concept of that we should never live in the past but always learn from it. If I do something yesterday that pissed you off or totally just ruined our relationship, when you wake up today you now have a choice, "Do I forgive, forget and move on", or "Do I hold the grudge". The amount of energy spent on holding that grudge is such a waste and it prevents us from moving forward. When we forgive, forget and move on we grow so much and it just makes for a better experience. Anyway, the choice is always ours and honestly we can all be where we want to be by just choosing. The person we hold that grudge against could be the door that can lead us to our goal but that grudge is keeping it closed.




MAKING CHOICES IS YOUR GREATEST POWER



While your character is formed by your circumstances,
your desires can shape those circumstances.
The one thing over which you have absolute control is your own thoughts.
It is this that puts you in a position to control your own destiny.

Nature is constantly at work around you.
Character and destiny are her handiwork.
She gives you love and hate, jealousy and reverence.
You have the power to choose which impulse you follow.

At any time you can decide to alter the course of your life.
No one can ever take that away from you.
You can do what you want to do and be who you want to be.

Your greatest power is the power to choose.


THE DAILY GURU


##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: