Wednesday, June 25, 2008

YOUR ASPIRATIONS ARE YOUR POSSIBILITIES

All the people who succeed big are big thinkers. I think it's safe to say that no small time thinkers have ever made it big. If the lottery winners dream about their millions when they buy their ticket. I find myself a lot holding my thoughts back because I'm scared of all the things I'd have to sacrifice to get those extra big dreams. But I'm trying harder to just let my mind flow to where it wants me to end up. My dreams and goals are going to be my reality.



YOUR ASPIRATIONS ARE YOUR POSSIBILITIES



You have to think big if you want to be big.
Your only limits are those of vision.
The more you can dream, the more you can do.

Big thinking will always come before big achievement.
The greatest achievements always take place
in the framework of great expectations.

If you don't have a dream,
how are you going to make it come true?
Cherish your dreams for they are the blueprints to your ultimate success.

The empire of your future resides inside you.
When you cease to dream, you cease to live.


THE DAILY GURU

##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: