Thursday, June 5, 2008

DESIRE IS THE STARTING POINT FOR SUCCESS

Have you ever noticed that if you really want something, not matter how big or out of your reach, if you want it bad enough some how it always seems to come to you. I feel this power all the time, and I think I try and suppress it. I know I want a Jeep for fun, but because I know that if I think about it then I'll have it, so I choose not the think about it at all. I block those thoughts because I know from my own experiences that I always get what I truly want. There are never any contracts in Toronto, and I thought about it so much and wanted it so bad that .. it happened. Now it happened at a time when I should of not taken a new contract but I was given an opportunity where I had to give up my vacation and time at home to get the thing I wanted. So you always have to be willing give up something to get what you want, it's just all about how bad you want it.



DESIRE IS THE STARTING POINT FOR SUCCESS



The first thing that will contribute to reaching your goal
is that you simply want to reach it badly enough.
You must learn how to desire with sufficient intensity to be successful.

If you have the desire you have the power to attain success.
You can really have anything you want in life if you go after it.
But you have to want it.

As a drowning soul desires air,
as a shipwrecked person craves fresh water,
so must you feel that intense, eager, insistent, demanding,
ravenous desire for your success.

Your desire for success must be so strong within you
that it becomes the very breath of your life.
It must be your first thought when you wake up,
and your last thought when you go to bed at night.

You can have anything you want if you go after it with intensity.


THE DAILY GURU

##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: