Wednesday, June 18, 2008

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS.

How far we go in life is truly in our own hands. We have to look at our lives and see the places that we need to improve and be more focused in order to reach the goals we put in place.

I personally have a big problem with making my own personal goals, and visualizing that end target. When I'm on a contract I know going in the end result I have to reach and I strive on that challenge and meeting that deadline. For some reason when I set personal goals I don't always clearly see the end results of my efforts and then I stumble along the way. Sure stumbling is moving forward but it's not a efficient way of getting there. I need to know where each step is along the way, and then slowly pick up speed to get there.

In the last few weeks some may think I've taken a few steps back, but I view my short downfalls to me learning and becoming more aware of my own weaknesses. In the past I would hide those weaknesses or make excuses, but now I acknowledge them and try to correct them myself without others having to tell me. To me that is a big step forward.

It's within each person to be successful and it's their own mind that either helps them get there or stops them.


YOU HAVE THE POWER TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS.

The day you take complete responsibility for yourself,
the day you stop making any excuses,
that's the day you start moving down the road to success.

No one else can do it for you.
Only you can make it happen.
You're the only one that has to live your life.

Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility.
It's up to you to choose the thoughts and actions
that will lead you to success.

Your life will be what you make of it.
Nothing will ever happen by itself.
Success will come your way once you realize
that you have to make it come your way by your own actions.

The power to succeed is yours alone


**************************************************************
©2006 by Max Steingart
Reproduce freely but maintain © notice
**************************************************************

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: