Saturday, September 20, 2008

Creating your own reality. This is not magic or voodoo, it's real and I've seen it in my own life. When I put the power of my thought into getting a new house ... I get it. I wanted to have a contract close to home where I could keep working and get more time with my family. As rare as contracts in Canada are I managed to find myself working on a contract in TO for about 6 months. All of these and many other things started as desires and thoughts in my mind and through the power of "whatever" I made them come true. You are the result of your thoughts. If bad things happen then you are thinking about bad things, if good is happening then you are focusing on good things and you are also focusing on the good in the things that are already around you. You could have the everything you want already in your hand, but if you fail to see it then it'll be lost.



REALITY FORMS AROUND YOUR COMMITMENTS



Intense anticipation will transform your possibilities into reality.
Strong desires will in time externalize themselves into concrete fact.
Your desires are the precursors of the things
which you are capable of having and doing.

Weak desires will bring you weak results,
just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.
The intensity of your desire governs the power
with which your energies will be directed.

When you care enough for a given result,
you'll almost certainly attain it.
All of your dreams can come true,
if you have the courage to pursue them.

Reality forms around your commitments.
Desire is the starting point for success.


THE DAILY GURU


##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: