Monday, September 15, 2008

SUCCESS IS DETERMINED ON THE DRAWING BOARD

I love the last line on this one. "No one ever got lost on a straight road", how true is that. This message is another awesome one that blows me away. One big thing I've learned is that you have to willing to give up things to get what you want. So you better want it a lot more than the things you are sacrificing. I personally have given up a lot to get to where I am right now. For my houses I've given up extra income to make sure my apartments keep running (not rented, water bills, condo fees, etc.), I've given up money to invest in BB to keep that going strong, and I can't even measure the amount of time I've given up with my family to pursue a consulting career. Along with all that there are simple sacrifices I've done to keep me on my straight road. The problem is I have 3-4 roads all at the same time.

So again you need to have a clear goal, you need to focus on it, you need to know your steps to getting there, and you have to be ready to give up things to get there, also more important when you do get there .. be thankful.





SUCCESS IS DETERMINED ON THE DRAWING BOARD



It isn't enough to just want to be successful.
You've got to ask yourself:
'What are you going to do to get the things in life you want?'

Your problem is to bridge the distance which exists
between where you are now and the goal you intend to reach.
Planning brings your future into the present
so you can do something about it now.

Somewhere there is a map of how it can be done.
All you need is a good plan,
and the courage to press on to your destination.

A well built house started with a definite purpose
and a set of blueprints.
Your plan should provide the pattern for the actions you'll take.

Take time each day to study, think and plan.
Plan your steps, then implement your plan, then review your results.
Do this frequently and make the appropriate alterations to your plan,
and you'll develop the power that will bring you to success.

No one was ever lost on a straight road.


THE DAILY GURU


##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!