Friday, April 3, 2009

HONESTY OPENS THE DOOR TO SUCCESS

In starting out in business I would fudge my resumes and I would tell clients I knew things I didn't. This is all great to get the gig, but when you are trapped and expected to know the stuff you told them issues arise. A long time ago I started to just tell it like it is. If a client wanted to know about a product or solution I never used I would tell them I have now idea ... but I'll do the research and I'm sure I can have an answer by COB. I've found that through being so open with clients it has not only strengthen my relationships but it has also increased my knowledge. If a client knows I'm doing my best they are more open to get me in contact with others they may have the answers, or they give me access to resources to help me. Through this process the growth possibilities are endless and the doors to new opportunities always seem to open

Trust and honesty are the keys to life and business. It takes years to gain it, but only moments to loose it.




HONESTY OPENS THE DOOR TO SUCCESS

Successful people have cultivated the habit of never denying
to themselves their true feelings and attitudes.
They have no need for pretenses.

Once you accept yourself completely you don't have to
maintain a phony front, or feel insecure if people don't
tune in to you and what you're doing.

Visualize what you really want,
not what someone else wants for you.
Don't forfeit three-forth's of yourself to be like other people.

First say to yourself what you would be
and then do what you have to do.


THE DAILY GURU


##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: