Monday, May 18, 2009

Being thankful

Close on 3 years ago now myself and my good friend Nick Simpson were flying to a client site when on our first of three flights for the day we went down hard. On the landing the wheels went through the wings and we were in crash landing mode. The crew did an amazing job and everybody was safe.

It's pretty amazing to say you went through a plane crash, but it's even more amazing to say you survived one.

This is the second major accident I've been through in my life and both times I've come out nearly untouched. I thank God everyday for keeping me safe. The reason I can be thankful and happy everyday is because through these events I've learned that it can be taken away from you at any moment. So cherish every moment and don't live life in the past or future but live life in the "Now".

Here is a powerpoint taken by the the crew of the plane after the crash.



Sphere: Related Content

No comments: