Thursday, May 14, 2009

MAKE CHANGE A POSITIVE PART OF YOUR LIFE

Funny how Positive always comes up everywhere you look these days. I assume it was always there but because it's on my mind so much I pick out all over the place. We attract what we want. If I start dreaming of a nice Jeep YJ, then for some reason everywhere I look I see Jeep's everywhere and I have to block my thoughts so I don't jump the gun and just buy one (more than once I've almost bitten the bullet, perfect Christmas gift ;). I love today's message about change and how it needs to always be looked at in a positive light. If we are confident and secure then nothing should give us fear or stop us from moving forward. I'm good at what I do as a consultant and I credit my success factor to having a way of making the client always comfortable and secure in knowing I'll always take care of them. Because of this they are never worried if a change comes down the pipeline because they know I'm there and I'll help them get through it. I love a challenge and love to tackle issues as they come to me, if we are ready and willing to take on anything then nothing can stop us and we'll always be moving forward. Did everything go the way you thought it would today? Or did any unaccepted things come up? And if so did you take those new things with a positive outlook? Without change nothing changes!



MAKE CHANGE A POSITIVE PART OF YOUR LIFE


You must avoid breaking when things don't go your way.
You'll always be secure to the degree that you accept change.
True security comes from being able to bend your insecurities.

Recognize and accept that change will inevitably take place.
You'll become secure, not by standing still, but by growing,
moving, and staying energized.
Be secure in the knowledge that you can deal with anything
that happens to you.

Have the courage to bet on your ideas.
Take some calculated risks and act on your dreams.
There is no permanent security on this earth, there is only opportunity.


##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: