Tuesday, June 29, 2010

There's always a way

"When it's something you truly wish to do, there's a way to get it done. There's a way to cut through all the objections, obstacles and excuses, and to make it happen." From The Daily Motivator


I'm always very careful of what I focus my mind. I feel that as soon as I put my attention to something then that thing quickly becomes reality. Example would be me wanting a Jeep again. I would drive by everyday but I could force myself to not think about how much I wanted one, and that worked perfectly for 3 years. The once I knew the time was right for me to get one, I opened my mind to think about getting it and owing it. And within less than 30 days I had the Jeep I wanted.

The power of the mind and attraction are strong and everybody has it. We all make our own futures and lives from what we do, think and feel. That's why it's so important to always be positive and never focus on the negative. Life is too short not to have fun and it's way to short to always be living in the past. When a mistake is made the best option is to learn and move forward, every time.

The hardest part in getting what I want, for me, is knowing what it is I want. But once I know there is nothing that stops me from getting it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: