Friday, February 15, 2008

Inner Thoughts

Hey everybody, Sorry for not staying up to date on this, I just got back from an awesome vacation/work in Vegas. Also, I've been tracking my thoughts and stuff more in a personal journal on my laptop so that I can have instant access to write things as I feel them. The thing about this is that they have becoming more personal and it's a little bit of a struggle to want to put everything out there to the public. Remember that this email also ends up on my blog which is open to the world. What I've been finding is that each person is themselves, they all take on this process in their own way and as much as it does take a 100% commitment from yourself it also takes time. It takes time not just for yourself to adjust but also for others around you to adjust. Again "Actions are Words" if you are farther in the process of trying to always be self aware and stay in a positive state at all times then you understand that it's never about what others think of you but how you accept yourself. It's also about not forcing yourself on to others but to let them have their eyes opened at the speed they are comfortable with. I want to write all my stuff here but there is something holding me back to being so naked to others. But once again as I type more and more I can see myself slowly letting it out. Here is one that I wrote to myself last week while in Vegas:

February 13th
I felt a sense of awareness and control yesterday. It was an awaking
moment to see yourself the way others do and to be happy about it. It's
never about being the man anymore or being the hook up. What the
thrill is now is simply being in touch with yourself and feeling control
of yourself. There is no situation that you don't have control of the
outcome. You determine every aspect of your own life and you have the
power to alter the experience. My days are filled with happiness,
success, joy, confidence, belonging, peace, and pure love. Thank you!


I encourage each of you to pickup your own notebook and write out your thoughts. It's an awesome experience to let them out. The easy part is writing, the hard parts are then re reading them or even reading them out loud (try it in the mirror :).

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: