Monday, May 12, 2008

Danny Williams

I was sent this link from a friend the other day showing me a blurb about Danny Williams. The person who owns the blog is not from Newfoundland so has no island attachment or obligation to promote Danny in the way he did.
The coolest thing about this article and seeing a fellow Newfie on the "cool wall" is the people he's on there with. Donald Trump, Jack Welch and so many other great people that help make this world moving.
On a side note I first meet Danny when I was in a bus accident. He was my lawyer for my case and as big a business man he is and as high profile he is there always seemed to be time for me. I'm proud to see the things he is doing for Newfoundland and it's people.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my site! Danny Williams is a great politician and business leader and is deserving to be on the Cool Wall.

Lord knows we need more candid people in this world, especially political and business leaders!

Cheers,
Sean Vrbica
The Young Raging Bull