Thursday, May 15, 2008

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE DREAMERS

I love this because I'm a dreamer. I'm always thinking of where I want to be and all the different ways I can get there. While I was a full time employee at a desk I always dreamed of being on my own and making things happen with other great people, and where am I? I'm living the dream I had back then. I read a book (rich dad, poor dad) and then I dreamed about owning houses, so now I own several. It all starts with that dream, then you have to think about your dream and turn it into a goal, then start taking the steps to align yourself in making that goal reality. It's not hard, it just takes a willingness to succeed and a realization that nothing is for free. What did you daydream about already today?



SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE DREAMERS



Your dreams are your vision of where you'll be after the battle,
your prize at the end of your journey to success.
Your goals are the steps you take to finally attain your prize.

Unless you're willing to work hard
and establish some discipline in your life,
all of your dreams will be pipe dreams,
little mental fantasy trips that will never materialize.

Make concrete steps toward fulfilling your ultimate dream,
and start with solid objectives and goals.
Your dreams are where you want to go,
your goals are how you get there.

The indispensable first step
to getting the things you want out of life is this:
decide what you want.

Don't be afraid to think big and dare to be great.
Dreamers are not content with mediocrity.
They never dream of going halfway.

People with goals succeed because they know where they're going.


THE DAILY GURU

##########################################
PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE
AS YOU KNOW, TO HELP US IN OUR MISSION TO RAISE
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

To "SUBSCRIBE" to TheDailyGuru, visit this link:-
http://www.TheDailyGuru.com
##########################################

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: